Replace Batteries in the Olay Prox
How to Use the Olay Prox Brush Head
1. Dampen facial skin and brush head lightly with water.
2. Dispense Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser in your hand and massage over face.
3. Turn on cleansing brush and gently move around the face for approximately 60 seconds Avoid the eye area.
4. Rinse face and brush head with water.
All these instructions can be found on the side of the box of the Olay Professional Prox Facial Cleaning Brush.
How to Install Batteries in the Olay Prox
1. Gently rock the battery compartment side to side while pulling to release battery cover.
2. Insert two AA batteries aligning the +/- symbols.
3. Replace battery cover.
Replace batteries as needed. Do not mix old and new batteries as the unit may be damaged.
How to Install the Olay Prox Brush Head
Press the brush head onto the connection pin until it locks into position with a click.
For best results, replace brush head every 3 months or sooner if bristles become deformed.
Exfoliating Facial Sponge by Kroger 041260367496
Get Buffed. “Brilliant beauty. Crafted with you in mind”
Cleanses and Exfoliates Skin.
Use 1-3 times a week. Wet, add face wash to sponge, lather, and massage in a circular motion all over face.
Exfoliation Level: deep clean
Product Care: Rinse and hang to dry. Replace every three months.
Quality Guarantee. Made in China.