TOP CHEF MASTERS ON BRAVO!
Twenty-four world-renowned chefs in Bravo’s reality competition Top Chef Masters!
Premieres June 10 (Wednesday), at 9 or 10 PM. Check local listings.
Names you might immediately recognize: Rick Bayless of Frontera Grill in Chicago, Suzanne Tracht of Jar in Los Angeles, Wylie Dufresne of wd-50 in New York City, Cindy Pawlcyn of Mustards Grill in Napa Valley, Elizabeth Falkner of Orson in San Francisco
Full List of Chefs Competing in Top Chef Masters
* Anita Lo – Annisa, New York, NY
* Art Smith – Table Fifty-Two, Chicago, IL
* Christopher Lee – Aureole, New York, NY
* Cindy Pawlcyn – Mustards Grill, Napa Valley, CA
* Douglas Rodriguez – Alma de Cuba, Philadelphia, PA
* Elizabeth Falkner – Orson, San Francisco, CA
* Graham Elliot Bowles – Graham Elliot Restaurant, Chicago, IL
* Hubert Keller – Fleur de Lys, San Francisco, CA
* John Besh – Restaurant August, New Orleans, LA
* Jonathan Waxman – Barbuto, New York, NY
* Lachlan McKinnon Patterson – Frasca Food & Wine, Boulder, CO
* Ludovic Lefebvre – Ludo Bites, Los Angeles, CA
* Mark Peel – Campanile, Los Angeles, CA
* Michael Chiarello – Bottega Restaurant, Yountville, CA
* Michael Cimarusti – Providence, Los Angeles, CA
* Michael Schlow – Radius Restaurant, Boston, MA
* Nils Noren – French Culinary Institute, New York, NY
* Rick Bayless – Frontera Grill, Chicago, IL
* Rick Moonen – RM Seafood at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, NV
* Roy Yamaguchi – Roy’s Restaurants, Honolulu, HI
* Suzanne Tracht – Jar, Los Angeles, CA
* Tim Love – The Lonesome Dove Western Bistro, Fort Worth, TX
* Wilo Benet – Pikayo, San Juan, Puerto Rico
* Wylie Dufresne – wd~50, New York, NY
Host: model / food journalist Kelly Choi (no Padma Lakshmi)
Competition Judges: Gael Greene (restaurant critic), James Oseland (Saveur editor-in-chief), Jay Rayner (food critic). Tom Colicchio merely guests!