Digital Agency in Santa Monica seeks Creative Content Strategist Assistant
Principal is a digital boutique agency, design & product development company in Santa Monica, working with companies, manufacturers and businesses, developing, branding and marketing products and information across various platform and online channels for e-commerce.
They are looking for a team-orientated, creative marketing assistant.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with team to monitor and measure organic and paid digital advertising results.
- Assist in the development of landing pages and reporting on performance using web, social, online brand reputation, heat mapping and website optimization analytics tools.
- Assist in developing online marketing media strategies and tactics that drive lead flow of prospective customers to our client’s platforms and channels such as YouTube page, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Help ensuring the message is in accordance with brand guidelines and regulatory compliance.
- Assist in overseeing day-to-day content development, including online/offline copy, audio and video.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in: digital e-commerce marketing, enterprise-level Google Adwords PPC, Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Core Metrics, Kiss Metrics)
- In-depth experience and grasp of advertising and analytics tools (AdWords, Adroll, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Analytics, CDNs, DSP, Hootsuite, Woopra, native advertising, retargeting, Optimizely and etc.)
- Hands-on with email marketing: segmentation, triggers, lifecycles + more
- Organic social media knowledge and experience (FB, IG, Twitter, Pinterest, Vine, YouTube)
- Online, B2C retail experience is a big PLUS
- Strong writing skills with the ability to craft intelligent, fresh, and contextual content that adheres to and advances the client’s message
- For project management from beginning to end, including assessing scope of work, understanding project goals, developing timelines, and ensuring deadlines are me.
This opportunity will start at approximately 20-30 hours per week with the possibility of developing into a full-time position.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Basic editing skills with FCP & Premiere
- Youtube, Vimeo, – Video
- SEO Optimization
Compensation: $160/day + Lunch (3days/week, 7.30am-4pm)
If you are interested in joining a fast-paced, high growth company in an exciting, rewarding industry, call Marian at (310) 867-4590.